Saturday, June 25, 2011

My New Blog

Every day I am constantly amazed at the things my boys say or do AND every day I tell myself I need to write it down. Therefore I have decided to start a new blog recording my memories from here on out. Bennett, Baby Bennett, Bennett Boo or Boo (he is our child with many names) now completes our life, so I felt it only fitting to start a new blog and close the other. I stopped my last blog and have had it printed into a book. After doing that, I realized even more how important it was to record the memories. I will do my best to record the good, the bad, the ugly and most importantly the moments that absolutely take my breath away. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind giving me the details on how you went about printing a book? Thanks man:-)

    ReplyDelete