Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hanging Out with the Boys

Rich is starting with a new company in 1 1/2 weeks, so we are having a little "staycation" time. It's just nice to have him around to be able to do more things. We went to see Cars 2 yesterday (which Bennett only lasted about 20 minutes and then I left and went shopping...one reason it is nice to have the hubby around) and the boys have been spending every day at the pool. We are planning on going to the lakehouse for a few days, still want to go to a waterpark and we booked a room in Arlington to attend the Rangers game and Six Flags. DFW offers so much fun for my age kids, why leave? We looked into resorts in Texas, Hill Country, Austin, Galveston, Port Aransas but for the last minute planning and money, we just decided it would be way more fun and a LOT less stressful to just hang around and have a "staycation". Looking forward to just being with my boys because Rich will be doing a lot of traveling coming up.
So my posts may be limited over the next week and a half or maybe they will be more frequent...who knows. We are just having fun every day and loving life!!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO happy that you're back to blogging. Maybe you have been and I just didn't know;-) I'm doing my best trying to catch up. It's going to be a little haphazard for a bit but it's better than nothing:-) Give details on Rich's job!!! Where will he be traveling to?

    ReplyDelete