Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bennett 10 Months






Why do babies have to grow up? Knowing that Bennett is my last, make me REALLY want to freeze time. It really is depressing walking through the baby department and realizing your child has outgrown that stuff...especially since my 10 month old is wearing 18-24 months (still fitting into some 12-18)! Anyways...here are his 10 month pictures. It goes without saying, he is my sweet, sweet baby. He is the perfect fit to our family and I thank God every day that my family is complete with 3 beautiful, smart, funny and HEALTHY boys.

1 comment:

  1. I really can't believe he's 10 months old! I hear ya on the sadness of knowing he's your last. It makes me sad that Hunter & Reagan are our last. Well... that is until Reagan chews me out and Hunter throws a tantrum. Then I get over it pretty quick;-)

    ReplyDelete